Monday, May 12, 2008

Random

Francesca is going to the dentist I wanted her to go to next Tuesday. (She could've gone tomorrow were it not for the illness of doom.)

Her temp is around 103 at the moment, and A's is back below 100, I think. Looking to be another Motrin night. Also, a take-out night. I don't think I can safely set F down anywhere to cook without her falling over. (She's weeeeeeeak. In good spirits, but weak.)

School for the fall is going to suck, because the online speech class that I wanted to take is full. Also, there are no online history classes, and I can't take college chem because I would need middle-of-the-day childcare MWF. So it's looking like I get to drive to the nearest campus twice a week for Calc OR drive to the next nearest campus once a week for speech. What my other class is going to be, I have no idea...

No comments: