Thursday, May 8, 2008

The girls' grills

I'm so witty.

We took the girls to the dentist today.

The good news: Both girls sat pretty peacefully in the chair by themselves. Adia's teeth are perfect, no cavities. :)

The bad news: Francesca's front four teeth may have to come out. This dentist can't do it (take them out OR try to repair them), so she referred us to one that is about 2 hours away.

I think I'm going to try and get her an appointment with the second opinion dentist in Richmond from when we had Adia's teeth worked on. They didn't offer in-office sedation, but our dental insurance covers general anesthesia now. That makes things a little easier. Especially since I have a weird gut feeling about the in-office thing with Francesca. I didn't have it with Adia, and hers went fine, so I don't know where it's coming from. I just feel like I'd rather have her in a hospital than in an office.

--

Other fun from today were trips to the mall and Borders. Adia and Charles started The Secret Garden tonight. Francesca went to sleep in like 5 minutes. Still waiting on Adia.. unless Charles fell asleep reading to her. It was a looooonnnng night last night. Of course, Adia spent it alone from like 8:15 to 6:15, so that's progress there too! (Charles usually has to go in at least once.)

Tomorrow I get to spend the day doing the laundry that has been neglected between the meeting yesterday and the trip today. We may try to carve out a little trip to storytime, but it depends on how much sleep I get tonight.

No comments: