Thursday, July 31, 2008

Transitioning to indoor kitty-hood

Crush is taking it pretty well, I think.

I've only had to squirt him with water a couple of times, and the poop incident this afternoon has been the only one thus far.

He seems pretty happy with all of the attention -- he's following us around like a puppy. (Seriously, he has been curled up at my feet since the girls went to bed.) I did think I was going to have to lock him in the bathroom this afternoon when he was running back and forth to the doors to meow and being followed by two shrieking girls.

Luckily they all got over it.

And you can't tell me this isn't the face of a happy kitty:


(Okay, you can. But seriously, he's rubbing up against my feet right now, sounding like a motorcycle.)

Also, he just peed in the litterbox. Yay!

No comments: