Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today.

In addition to Fanta's autoimmune disorder, he had FIV.  That combination meant he had to be euthanised this morning.  Crush goes in tomorrow to be tested/vaxed.

I got a suprise visit from my dear auntie, so we didn't get to go to swimming today.

Adia had a fever, so we didn't get to go to Fredericksburg at all today.

She then cut her toe open on a piece of toy china that had broken this morning.  (The one piece I managed to miss, of course.)  Blood dripping-type cut.

She did that while I was cleaning out bowls for food and water to bring Crush inside permanently.  Which I did after I cleaned her up and bandaged her toe.

He crapped on the floor while I was typing this. Floor is cleaned up and the bag he used to cover it is in the washer.

On the plus side, I got an A in statistics (100 on the final!)

No comments: