Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In the hotel

We've gotten to Richmond, had dinner at the mall, gotten mags to read while we wait in the morning, and made a Target run.  Now we're hanging out for a little bit.  Soon we'll work towards bedtime (which apparently only took Mom two books at home with Adia.)

I'm still really nervous, and being antisocial.  If it seems like I've been ignoring people, I have.  Once tomorrow is done, I think I'll be a lot better (or closer to whatever my normal is anyway.)  But I need to get past it first. (Seriously, I wouldn't even talk to the cashier at the mall to get a box for the rest of Check's pizza.)

And now she's climbing up here, so I'm off to go snuggle with her and Charles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a quick uneventful visit, and a speedy recovery for little miss.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys. It'll all be over very, very soon...
-jo