Sunday, June 1, 2008

Adia and the po-po

Last week, one of Adia's friends told her to "Watch out for the po-po!" as we were leaving.

We went to dinner last night with my mom, and as we were leaving, Adia turned to Charles and said "Watch out for the po-po, Daddy!"

With the police chief right behind them. HAHA!

Fortunately, he has a good sense of humor.

--

After Mom got home from dinner, Dad said he wasn't feeling so hot. (And he didn't look so good while we were there either.) They wound up going to the ER (at the same hospital where Francesca will be having her dental work.) He has pneumonia, which sucks, but is a lot better than the dozens of other things I was worrying about!

--

Okay, now I need to get to studying, as I'm hiding out in the bedroom for that very reason. I'm hoping to take my BIO test tomorrow, but it depends on how confident I feel this evening. I also have a lab due by midnight tomorrow and a discussion board post on Stats tonight.

No comments: