Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How can you argue with this?



Pure bliss.

We went to the berry farm this morning, intending to play and pick. When we got there, J let us know it was really muddy. Plans changed to just picking.

We picked almost 8 quarts, which means we now need plastic jelly jars for freezer jam. (I sure hope the dollar store has them!) We grabbed a pint of raspberries too. (I let Adia pick between cherries and raspberries.) Then we decided "what the heck" and let the kids play. I think A (not Adia.. the other A) must've gotten in the mud first. Then Adia figured it out. Both she and M were COVERED in mud by the time we all left. I made her take off her shoes and shorts for the ride home. C and her crew and L and her crew came over for playset time and then inside time. Everyone seemed to have a good time, and we're all going to C's house tomorrow.

And as I'm writing this, I'm realizing I must've done something good to my elbow. It's been sore all day, like I bumped it. I just put it side-by-side with my other elbow, and it's actually pretty swollen. Oops.

Also, I had a Bio test last night, and I'm pretty sure I aced it. This prof lets us see our multiple choice answers and a general outline of what he wanted for essays. (After we complete it, of course.) I think I hit most of the higher points.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had fun.....mom