Monday, January 5, 2009

Three cheers for modern medicine

I went to the walk-in clinic at the doctor's office here this morning. I have a sinus infection, so I came home with antibiotics, saline, and soup.

Of course, Rite Aid read the prescription wrong and had me taking 1 pill a day for 30 days. I called the dr's office when I got home, and the prescription was written as 4 pills a day for 7.5 days. Argh.

I think if I hadn't gone in today, I would be hating life (more) right now. My throat is getting progressively worse. And I might've gotten 2 hours of sleep last night, because Advil wasn't touching the pain.

1 comment:

dreamingviolet said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! We had our round of colds run through the family {starting with my dad} before Christmas, I think only my mom somehow escaped it this time.