Thursday, January 15, 2009

Antibiotics, take 2

Urgent care was pretty awesome. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes AND the doc faxed my prescriptions to CVS. I took the babes through the Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru (see pictures of snowflake doughnuts below -- although that's about all the doughnut Checka ate!) and then through the CVS drive-thru. They offered to flavor my cough syrup too, so I took them up on it. (Watermelon.) Now on Zithromax.

We swung by Rite Aid on the way home for Mucinex and nebbie refills, and now I'm home and drowsy on antibiotics and Mucinex. They're totally cancelling out my coffee from Dunkin'. This is normal for day 1 of antibiotics for me, but I think the Mucinex is magnifying it.

I'm definitely not driving anywhere else today. I can barely type! (I'm having to backspace almost every other word.) I foresee lots of TV this afternoon.

Also, I might get to sleep in the bed tomorrow night. I haven't done that in at least a week. Laying down made me cough too much, which felt yucky AND woke up Charles and Checka.

No comments: