Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures

Random pictures from the last few days.



First, we have Francesca making the face we get if I ask if she wants to nurse. She runs at me like that full speed.

Next is Adia and Francesca at the mall. :) They're sitting in one of the cool kid-size arm chairs.

Adia wearing the most stylish hat this season. (Big girl panties, of course.)

"Driving" the firetruck at the mall. (No quarters required, because it's terrifying if it's not sitting still.)

Francesca "eats" yogurt. Mmmm! Want some?

She saw an Adia-sized girl riding on this (with quarters) and demanded to be put up there. Still wasn't turning it on. She had already been traumatized enough by my carrying her up to Santa. (Not sitting on his lap - just looking at him was enough!)

Hopefully I'll get some good pictures at Thanksgiving. That reminds me, I need to dump the camera so I'll have space to save them! :)

Oh, and we were at the mall yesterday after Adia's checkup. She got the all-clear, so we were free to get my sunglasses fixed before the big drive. She's still on the Pulmicort for three weeks, but we're weaning her off of the Xopenex. Fingers crossed that she stays healthy!

No comments: