Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Last night went well, I think. :)

I got the house clean enough. (Although I just now saw the pile of candy wrappers on my desk from "lunch" yesterday. Ha! Good thing my desk is messy enough that a pile of candy wrappers is pretty much camouflaged.) We ran late with dinner and pumpkins, so the safe trick-or-treating was a no-go. Instead, we had dinner and then sent the daddies and 3yos out to bring us candy. :P

(Funnily enough, Adia's having her first Tootsie Roll pop and she just got to the chocolate part. So cute! And shaddup... she ate breakfast.)





















I had fixed up 20 goodie bags with candy, goldfish, and a colored pencil or bubble wand. I gave away three to trick-or-treaters. And three handfuls of candy to the four 15yos. I sent four more bags home with the R's. What I'm going to do with the other 13, I'm not sure?









Francesca was not the most cooperative with pictures, but she was one of the only two not getting candy out of the deal, so it's not surprising. ;) Adia actually said "Trick or Treat" at all of the houses, which surprised me. She's usually so incredibly shy that it takes her awhile to warm up to people she sees fairly often. (Also, please note her awesome bag. The pictures here don't quite do it justice, but trust me when I say it's very glittery. My floors can attest to it, even.)









Adia's ghost, Francesca's face, my international breastfeeding symbol, and Charles' spider.

No comments: