Friday, April 18, 2008

Beating my head against the wall

My groupmate has blown off getting online twice this week. He said he'd be on last night, but from looking at the "views" to my post asking what time he'd be on, he never even looked at it. Charles and I are having a date Saturday night (whaaa?), the paper is due on Monday, and I still have to have time in there to do Bio homework.

The funny thing was that he was all gung-ho about getting it done last Thursday. Because he thought it was due that night. Once I told him it wasn't, he said we could work on it Tuesday. And then didn't show up for that. Then said we could work on it Thursday. Again with the no-show.

I'm sure it's possible he had something come up. But a 2 second phone call would tell me that, and I could devote 100% of my time to the other stuff I have due. (I still probably devoted about 80% of my time to writing my L. acidophilus paper, but I still had to spend time (a) watching to see if he got online and (b) getting annoyed when he didn't.)

Whatever, I'm all but finished with my Bio papers, and they are also due Monday. :) I've turned in two of them, and I just need to proof the last one and add a few links to videos, etc.

No comments: