Monday, June 15, 2009

Panic Time

Because I always need a reason to do that, right?

I called the university today and found out from admissions that I could potentially start classes Spring '10.  Eeeeek!  So now I have a lot to accomplish in the next 6 months in addition to the "taking care of the kids" and "moving" stuff.

- Fill out the application
- Write an essay for the application
- Fill out the "guaranteed admission agreement."  This, beyond my 4.0, guarantees that my community college degree will get me in to the university.  It also waives the application fee.  (Which is $50 now?!)
- Register for my last community college class
- Figure out how to work that into my RCC transcript.  (It will have to be at a different school, since mine isn't offering an online Intro to Western Civ class this fall.)
- Order transcripts from: SVCC, HSC, LU, and RCC
- Find daycare/preschool for Checka
- Find aftercare for Adia

See? Panic.

No comments: