Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uggggggghhhhh

Zombified is probably the best way to describe how I feel at the moment. I started with a headache on Monday (Sunday too? I can't remember) and assumed it was allergies. It was the usual pounding headache.

By the time Charles got home last night, I was just glad that the girls were playing nicely enough that I could lay on the couch and read. He thought I felt warm, but the thermometer said pretty much normal (maybe a teensy bit high for me.) After dinner, though, it was around 99.5, and by bedtime it was over 100. I finally figured out that the Advil I'd taken for my headache must've been the reason my temp wasn't any higher when he first got home.

This morning I thought I felt better. I even begged to go with the girls on the LLL berry farm field trip, but I have my "laying on the couch" orders. Sigh. I'm kinda glad now though, because my eyes feel watery and my forehead feels warm again. And there's that whole "can't fully breathe" feeling, but that's been there since I woke up this morning.

Maybe I'll have some cute pics from the berry farm to post this afternoon after Charles brings the girls back. (He has to go in for a meeting this afternoon.)

No comments: