Monday, August 4, 2008

Having a case of the Mondays

I am SO tired.

I am going to continue to be tired.

I've been to Fred three days in a row so far, and I have to go back again tomorrow. And then Richmond.

In happy news, Francesca is healthy and normal. She weighs 24 lbs and is 35.25" (Which is up 2+" from last month.) Her iron levels were good. Oh, and the pediatrician put up the sign I gave him to advertise the walk this weekend!

We did drive-thru Chick-fil-A, and then we all went to Ukrop's. I got groceries and pineapple for the girls to share on the way home. I bagged half of my own groceries, since the bagger was too busy making plans to see Pineapple Express with his girlfriend. I opted to drive my own cart to the parking lot, and on my return trip I saw him texting after helping another customer take the cart to her car. Methinks someone's mind wasn't entirely on work.

(Oh, and I got a chocolate chess tart to have in the car while the girls had their pineapple. ;P)

Adia got tired of holding the pineapple on the way home, so she handed it to Francesca. I looked in the rearview mirror just in time to see the container dropped to her feet. Argh. At least my car will smell better now.

Now I am home. And still tired. And hungry. And I don't wanna clean.

No comments: